Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Solstice 2009

I figured this was as good a day as any to start a blog about sailing in the Seattle Area. This has always been one of my favorite days of the year, as the sun sets tonight at 9:11pm in the Seattle area and it won't be dark until after 10pm. A great night for sailing, drifting or doing some sort of activity on the water.

This year's solstice happens to fall on Father's Day and what fun for me to have my two boys all excited about the WeedEater they got for me. Admittedly, I'm all excited about it too!

I'm going to attempt to post some things in this blog that I find interested in the sailing and sailboat world in and around Seattle. I will also profile some of the boats for sale and interesting offerings that I see in my work as a broker at Signature Yachts.

Let's see where the wind will take us. -Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment